Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My 1137 XX Super Black Bird












On Thursday July 4th, Honda assembled the European motorcycling press in Frankfurt, Germany, and announced the arrival of the highly anticipated CBR1100XX Super Blackbird. Applying lessons learned during the development of their other two best-selling sporting machines, the CBR900RR and CBR600F3, Honda set out to develop an open-class motorcycle whose emphasis is not just on delivering the highest power output or fastest top speed at the expense of other factors, but to combine several high-performance features with a level of riding comfort never before realized in the big-bore sport class. Honda wants the Blackbird -- their first new liter-plus sportbike in several years -- to be identified as The World's Greatest Super Sport.

This Is the bike I have always wanted and finally Liz gave into me getting it I drive this bike as much as I can I feel I have been neglecting my truck lately but it is soo much fun to ride. The powerband on this bike arrives around 6500 Rpms and the front end lifts up like it is going to take off, so you have to shift prior to that. The name really fits this bike. I also had the tribal graphics made to match my helmet in which I always wear.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

Jim, what is the difference between your Honda Super Blackbird and the Suzuki Hayabusa like Roethlisberger was riding when he had his accident?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home