Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just a thought

Good morning, I am sitting here at work and I decieded that this blog will also make a great place to vent. I woke up early this morning and turned on the TV and caught part of the womens snowboard cross and in the finals was one of the americans, well if you followed the event you would know that we had a great shot at the gold. We were in the lead by a long shot and so our representitive decieded "showboat and wiped out, well after she got up she got the silver, Clearly it bothered her. After the race they interviewed her and she proudly lied I was out of controll and grabbed my board. What a lie, she clearly was showing off and fell it cost us the gold. Now dont get me wrong these people are great atheletes and I could never do this but they have to understand they represent the U.S. Any way thanks for listening and by the way Mike can you get Mom a link on my site??

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

I didn't see the coverage, but I saw a clip on the news. I bet she feels like a real arse now.

Hey, if Mike reads this, I want him to put all of our links on Mom's page. I didn't even know she had a blog until I read Jim's entry.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

I don't know. I don't think snowboarding is like other sports. I think that the whole point of it is to shred the hill and do tricks, and I think that if she would have done the trick and landed it and crossed the finish line backwards or something, everyone would be congratulating her. I bet she feels pretty crappy, though.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger JimLizandJordan said...

This race was the snow cross and there was not supposed to be a performance graded on tricks it was a race from start to finish. The only way that it could have came out good was if she did the trick and finished the race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home