Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines day


Hello all, I just wanted to drop a line to say Happy Valentines day from our family, we recieved a package from Linda Saturday and I was just sitting here munching on some homemade cookies that she and her family made, very delicious Linda and family our family thanks you! If I can get off this couch I will have some homemade hot chocolate. If anyone has been reading this blog you could see that I really like putting our pictures on it and jotting down little notes. I hope all of you have a very nice Valentines Day. If any of you guys or gals did anything romantic for each other leave a comment or two take care for now.
Love Jim and family

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys too!

We didn't do anything special, except clean up our freezer mess (Kurt accidentally unplugged it yesterday). The kids made valentines and each got a balloon, and I made Kurt a horifically ugly heart cake. Hope you guys had a good one...

P.S. can we have a copy of that family photo?

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger JimLizandJordan said...

I made Liz and Jordan a special Valentines Dinner it consisted of Grilled Porterhouse steaks BBQ babyback ribs Asparagus tips in cheese sauce corn on the cob garlic mashed potatos. After dinner I brought 2 dozen roses cards candy and they just loved it we had a great time! Yes I would be glad to give you a copy how can I get you a copy of the family picture??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home