Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jordans 9th Birthday party




Happy 9th Birthday to Jordan, Thank you for all of those who attended and Jordan thanks you all for the wonderful gifts, Jordan was sad that Kurt and Sandy could not attend due to Sandy's Back all would have liked to have seen the kids, As for Linda and Nicks family we wished you could have came but it would be quite the journey. Jordan has been working on the Bear that she got from Linda and family, she is alost done and we will post pictures upon completion. Once again thanks for coming.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

We're really sorry we couldn't come too. My back is still not 100%. It's weird, cause I still have a slight limp in my right leg, and the leg feels "weaker" when I do things like drive (pushing the gas) or put on my shoes. Should I be concerned?

Happy Birthday Jordan! By the way, we hope you liked the jewelry (Annika picked them out so it's okay if they're not exactly your style).

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger JimLizandJordan said...

I hope your back gets better Sandy I went through problems and continue still today. Jordan loves her Jewlery She wears them all the time. She wanted to thank you for the nice presents.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm going for a physical next Thursday. What do you think about the weakness thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home