Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My second favorite pastime





Thanks to Mike I can post my pictures of the last hunting season, although we were not raised to hunt somehow I got the itch to try, I figured that I would take up what is considered the hardest way to hunt, Bow Hunting and if I mastered it I would follow up with rifle, I Bow hunt with a Mathews classic 60 lb compound bow, last year I purchased a Kimber 30 06 I took a total of 4 deer 1 with rifle opening day and 3 with my bow. Liz also decided to try her hand at rifle and we did not get her one last season but hopefully next year, for christmas she asked for and got a new compound bow and is patiently wating for opening bow season.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

What do you do with all the meat? You must have a restaurant size freezer or something.

A friend of ours bowhunts...he says it's the only true way to hunt. He also bowhunts turkeys. He says they're way better than Jenni-O.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Michael and Anne said...

You killed Bambi, you bastard!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger JimLizandJordan said...

no we dont have a restaurant size freezer we have 2 big freezers and we eat quite abit of it and give alot away!!! Here for the asking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home