Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back From Mexico!!









Well my Job decided that it would be a nice perk to send me and Liz to an all expense paid trip to a 5 star resort in Mexico. They paid for 5 wonderful nights at this resort, they paid for our airfair and even gave us some money to spend while we were there to go shopping with, along with other outstanding events we went four wheeling, and took a catamaran ride to go snorkeling with the fish. This was by far the best trip I have ever been on. Today I am going to give my notice to Kia that I have been recruited to go and work at Duluth Dodge, Mitsubishi,and suzuki. Thanks Kia for the trip.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Michael and Anne said...

What is that last picture of? You sleeping with one eye open?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

"Thanks Kia for the trip." I'd say. That picture of you relaxing is pretty sweet. No cigar?

Maybe Duluth Dodge will send you to Toluca.

I'm glad you wear your helmet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home