Saturday, May 20, 2006

Better late than never!!!!





You asked for it so here it is, finally after years of beggeing Liz to let me have a bike she finally broke down and said yes, she went from "NO" to letting me Buy one of the fastest production bikes ever made and boy is it a rocket!! It is a Honda Cbr 1100 XX Super Blackbird 173 Hp bike has been clocked at 205 Mph of course I would never try this. Liz and I went to Michigan to pick it up. We drove none stop to Mackinaw city after work and got there at 3am we picked up the bike at 7am and drove back. I cant wait to ride with mike oh woops he sold his oh well. I will try to start writing more on this thing as I had fell off for a while.

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Michael and Anne said...

Nice pictures. I WILL find a bike someday. I have had a bike for 4 years and you for 4 weeks and now your complaining about riding together. HMMM

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

Good to see you blogging again. Now you can bike to work and save money on gas. I hear riding one of those is a great way to meet cops.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

Did you get it used or pick it up from the factory? It looks very clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home