Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Greetings from me.

Just Dropped by to say hi, I am glad that you guys have been visiting my blog. Kurt maybe you can back up my blog like Mike was telling me about, I would like to not lose my little diary. I was talking to Mike the other night and I was thinking about a get together of some sort, I know it would be kinda difficult but it sure would be nice, I would even be willing to cook whatever you guys want, anyway think about it and if you have any good ideas lets talk. I hope everyone is doing ok, just an entry here but we have been tossing around the idea of opening a resurant here in town any ideas? Take care for now

5 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

Don't start a donut shop--for obvious reasons.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

I have always said to Kurt that Duluth needs a REAL Barbeque joint. They're very popular in Rochester. I know you have a Famous Dave's, but we do too, and a local place called John Hardy's, not to mention Roscoe's Barbeque are more popular. I think you could be very successful with that.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Kurt Schroeder said...

I have a post on saving your blog at:

http://kurtandsandy.blogspot.com/2005/09/how-to-backup-your-blog.html.

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home