Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Miss my Dad

Just a short note to get some feelings out of my mind, as I was going through my pictures I found this picture of dad and myself and just was thinking how much time I spend avoiding my thinking about ol buddy being gone, I was able to show him my guns for hunting and My bows on this day, I had dad and mom over for dinner we had a few beers and tried our best to chat and although I never wanted to see him suffer I wish he was still here so I could see the looks on his face that he would give and hold his hand while he would try his best to squeeze mine the hardest. As a new fishing season comes upon us I will spend alot of time reflecting about dad and being glad he was able to teach me a sport I love so much. I miss you dad.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Michael and Anne said...

I miss dad too. I would like to see some pictures of your latest trip.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

me too.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Carol Tinsley said...

That was very nice jim.I miss him to I still cant believe he is gone.But he left me five wonderful children and twelve grandchildren.Remember when we went fishing and dad never caught anything and you would be playing your fish you made him so irritable.He was very proud of all you guys you really got to be A great fisherman and glad liz has the same intrest caroltinsley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home