Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My latest venture UP NORTH ARCHERY!

For all those who are not yet up to speed of what I have been doing, I am attempting to follow a hobby and dream of mine. To open an archery shop. I do not know where this comes from being that we did not grow up doing this. I remember the day I asked to borrow a bow from my boss so I could hunt and I have never looked back. Currently this has only been a business that is operated on the internet and out of our garage. I hope to expand to opening a real store somewhere with a indoor outdoor 3d archery shooting range. This picture by the way is the first newspaper ad to be ran this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger gramma carol said...

HEY jim why dont you wite on your blog anymore PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home